Strategic Futuring Retreat
- Click "Read More" under each listing for detailed information of your purchase.
- To register, click “+” under Quantity.
GENERAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 24 @ 3:00 pm PDT
GUIDE: Sarah Sumner, Ph.D., MBA
RETREAT DURATION: Wednesday, December 1 - Sunday, December 5, 2021
(NOTE: December 1 and 4 are travel days. If you need transportation to/from the airport, please fly into the Sacramento SMF airport. Please send your itinerary to Dr. Sumner at email@example.com.)
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED:
- Transportation to/from airport
- Housing & Bedding (linen, pillows, blankets, etc.)
- Food & Drinks
- Swimming pool
- Optional: Pilates
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Your Bible
- Your Strategic Futuring Workbook
- Your Strategic Futuring Plan
- Your journal
- Comfortable clothing
- Optional: Swim suit, exercise clothing, walking shoes, sunglasses
Strategic Futuring at Right On Mission is a personal planning process, grounded in Scripture, that helps you redefine your relationship with your future. In this program, you are led by a certified guide who helps you to resist the very common trap of trying to predict the unknown.
Not only can you learn how to stop being reactive, but you can also learn how to get beyond your To Do List. Whether you are launching from your twenties or landing into your eighties, this redemptive process offers you a way to streamline your decisions into what you care about most as a believer. By helping you to extrapolate your Mission, Vision, and Why Statements into your future, we help you live for Christ with ever increasing resilience and resolve.
If you have questions, please contact SF@rightonmission.org.
- Retreat Cost$1,200$1,2000$0