June 2 - July 19 | Developing a Christian Mind
- Click "Read more" under each listing for detailed information of your purchase.
- To register, click “+” under Quantity.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 26 at 3:00 pm PST
PROFESSOR: Sarah Sumner, Ph.D., MBA
COURSE DURATION: June 2 - July 19, 2021
DATES & TIMES:
- Wednesday, June 2 at 4:00 - 6:30 pm PST
- Sunday, June 6 at 3:00 - 6:30 pm PST
- Wednesdays, June 9, 16, 23,30; July 7, 14 at 4:00 - 6:30 pm PST
It is sometimes said that a person has a good legal mind or a scientific mind. Likewise, references have been made to the American mind or African mind. Decades ago C.S. Lewis’ star student, Harry Blamires, famously lamented, “There is no longer a Christian mind.” What does it even mean to have a Christian mind in light of all the denominations and disagreements among believers? This is an introductory graduate level course that offers students a way to think more accurately about everything. It touches everyday matters in practical life, every academic discipline, and every theological topic.
If you have questions, please contact HL@rightonmission.org.