June 18 - Aug. 31 | Strategic Futuring
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 17 at 12:00 pm PDT
Guide: Sarah Sumner, Ph.D., MBA
Thursday, June 18 - Monday, August 31, 2020
Intensive Dates & Times:
Thursday, June 18, 2020 @ 6:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
Friday, June 19, 2020 @ 6:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
Follow-up Discussions Dates & Times:
Sundays, June 28; July 12, 26; Aug. 2, 9, 23 @ 1:00 - 3:00 pm PDT
Too often Christian leaders are led to make great plans that suddenly fall apart when something unexpected, such as Covid-19 or perhaps a family death, strikes down the goals that were set. But what if there is a way to plan for the unexpected? What if there is a way to prepare for the future that is so strategically biblical that it changes you right now regardless of external circumstances? This unique program is specially designed to heal your relationship with yourself and with your future. In it, you will be led by a certified guide who will help you reposition yourself and frame the years ahead without trying to predict the unknown. If you engage each step, you will end up with a detailed plan that pulls your God-given vision into history.
Key Questions To Be Explored:
- Is it possible to receive clear direction from the Lord?
- How can you plan your future without trying to predict the unknown?
- Do you know how to hope in God?
- How reactive are you? Do you passively defer to other people’s agendas as you wait to find out what God’s will is? How free are you to be yourself in Christ?
- What does it look like practically for you to live a vision-driven life?
Materials will be sent to you as the program begins.
NOTE: To register, click “+” under Quantity.
- Strategic Futuring (SF) Bundle$1,500$1,5000$0
- Vision Statement + SF$1,250$1,2500$0
- SF Only$1,000$1,0000$0