July 11 - Aug. 27 | Moral Principles
- Click "READ MORE" under each listing for detailed information of your purchase.
- To register, click “+” under Quantity.
REGISTRATION OPENS: Friday, April 9, 2021 @ 3:00 pm PDT
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm PDT
*Students who register after this date/time must pay the full course tuition ($399)
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Friday, July 2, 2021 @ 3:00 pm PDT
PROFESSOR: Jackson Painter, Ph.D.
COURSE DURATION: Sunday, July 11 - Friday, August 27, 2021
DATES & TIMES:
- Sunday, July 11 @ 3:00 - 5:00 pm PDT
- Saturday, July 17 @ 6:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
- Sunday, July 25 @ 3:00 - 5:00 pm PDT
- Saturday, July 31 @ 6:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
- Sunday, August 8 @ 3:00 - 5:00 pm PDT
- Saturday, August 14 @ 6:30 - 9:30 am PDT
- Sunday, August 22 @ 3:00 - 5:00 pm PDT
In this age of corporatism and cultural decay, the practice of Christian ethics is rare. Even in Christian organizations and local churches, few decision-makers ponder deeply before taking action in order to honor God and benefit the world for whom Christ died. All decision-making calls for exercise of the wisdom of moral principles. Indeed, everyone needs a sense of what it means to think ethically. This course uncovers underlying assumptions, embedded theology, and theories of ethics that tacitly appear on-the-job and explicitly emerge at decision-making tables.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Registration$350$3500$0