Get Right On Mission Course
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS: Friday, April 13th at 12pm PDT (Students who pay after April 13th will pay the full course tuition, $350)
COURSE REGISTRATION CLOSES: Friday, April 27th at 12pm PDT
Professors: Jackson Painter, Ph.D. & Sarah Sumner, Ph.D.
Full Hybrid Course Runs: Friday, April 20 - Friday, June 1, 2018
Dates & Times:
- Sunday, April 29 @ 2:15-9:15 pm PDT
- Sunday, May 13 @ 4:45-9:15 pm PDT
- Sunday, May 20 @ 4:00-9:00 pm PDT
- Sunday, May 27 @ 5:00-9:00 pm PDT
Location: Zoom Video Conference
Do you know what your unique, life mission statement is? How effective could you be if you streamlined all your resources to help you stay on mission? This course is designed to help students get on mission and stay on mission. The essence of the course is theological in the sense that students are assigned to write a full-orbed paper on the meaning of their own mission statement. Students are closely guided as they set up specific, strategic ways to manage their own assets, time and energy. As a requirement of the course, each student must have a life mission statement from Right On Mission.
Key Questions To Be Explored:
- What are the practical implications of your life mission statement?
- What kind of of self-care do you need in order to live on mission full-time?
- What impact does your mission statement have on your schedule?
- What difference does it make if you gain a deeper understanding of your mission statement?
- Tuition & Mission Statement$700$7000$0
- Tuition Only$350$3500$0