Aug. 31 - Sept. 28 | Future Tuesdays
NOTE: Click "Read more" under each listing for detailed information.
GUIDE: Sarah Sumner, Ph.D., MBA
DATES & TIME:
Weekly meetings on Tuesdays
Tuesday, Aug. 31 through Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021
at 5:00 - 6:30 pm Pacific (8:00pm - 9:30pm Eastern)
DESCRIPTION & PRE-REQUISITE:
Right On Mission offers ongoing guidance and support for Strategic Futuring (SF) clients.
We invite you to join our personalized weekly gatherings called "Future Tuesdays." This is a group that meets together every Tuesday from 5:00 - 6:30 pm PT. Participants are welcome to come once or twice a month if they are unable to attend every week.
Here’s what you receive:
- Practical Help for refining your SF Plan
- Inspiration to Persevere through trials and tribulations to live out your SF Plan
- Ongoing Bible Teaching and Theological Insights that make SF come more alive
- Prayer, Morale Boosts and Refreshment in the Lord
- Expert Guidance and Creative Ideas
- Access to our online platform where we resource you
- Peer Accountability from people who believe in you
- Belonging in a community that lives on mission
- Challenge from testimonies of others living out their SF Plan
What to bring:
- Your Mission Statement (and Vision Statement and Why Statement if you have them.)
- Your Strategic Futuring Plan Workbook
- Your Strategic Futuring Plan (or draft, however unfinished it may be)
If you have questions, please contact SF@rightonmission.org.
- Future Tuesdays Registration$125$1250$0