Sept. 10 - Oct. 26 | Organizational Culture
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Thursday, September 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm PDT
Professor: Laurie Reinhart, M.A.
Course Duration: Thursday, September 10 - Monday, October 26, 2020
Course Dates & Times:
- Thurs, Sept. 10, 17 @ 5:15 - 7:15 pm PDT
- Sat, Sept. 19 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT
- Thurs, Sept. 24; Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22 @ 5:15 - 7:15 pm PDT
It has famously been said, "Culture eats strategy for breakfast." In other words, organizational culture trumps organizational strategy. Whatever the culture is will dominate. What are the basic elements of organizational culture? Who holds the power to transform a culture? In this course students will consider various aspects of human development and group dynamics as well as the cultural impact that internal policies have in light of people's underlying values.
Key Questions To Be Explored:
- Who sets the culture in organizations?
- How can a culture be changed?
- What are the best ways to establish a healthy culture and keep it healthy?
- What relevance, if any, does the Bible have to organizational health?
Media Release Consent:
By registering, I grant Right On Mission full permission to include my name on their website, updates, or any other marketing or promotional material for Right On Mission. I hereby release Right On Mission, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
NOTE: To register, click “+” under Quantity.
- Course Registration$350$3500$0